You think your Google searches are weird?
One thing that I get a kick out of are the searches that lead people to my blog–here are some of the strangest ones I’ve seen, along with my responses.
- Fitness woman– I will take this as a compliment, thank you.
- Chubby Chinese baby– They are adorable and no I don’t have any
- My pants are already unbuckled– Um, unbuckled for what, might I ask?
- Sinless cake batter– Does this exist? When you find it please call me.
- Treadmill hogs at the gym– Yes those people are rude. Especially the ones who run 20 miles on them or whatever. Just plain rude.
- Ate tacobell woke up with aching abdomen– Don’t eat Taco Bell, I think that’s what you get. I am sorry.
- Sexy girl running hot– HA! You are at the wrong blog for that.
- Runner poops while running-This has not happened to me yet, but if it ever does, the blog will be the first place I share it. I have no shame.
- Slacking in bed images– Interpret this as you will. I don’t know what you’re speaking of.
- Riding up shows my nutsboxer shorts blog– I am genuinely sorry for you. This would be a good time for a possible revaluation of your undergarments.