- this is the first winter I have embraced in a long time, subzero temperatures and all
- I haven’t been writing much lately because I’ve been doing more family stuff/reading/thinking/wrapping Christmas gifts/baking dog treats
- I need to enjoy this holiday season just a bit more; it’s going to come and go in a blink
- I could split a whole day between Hobby Lobby and Whole Foods and be perfectly content
- this week I am going to World Market for the first time
- sweatpants are good for the soul
- being off of ‘the diet’ isn’t all it’s cracked up to be…the flesh is too strong! grrrr…
- Wednesday this week is to be fully dedicated to baking. Prepare for recipe overload!